Saturday, March 14, 2009

Manila, Manila

I liked this shot.
I liked this one, too.
These are another set of views of Manila and Manila Bay, from a ferry headed for historic Corregidor.  I took these shots in succession and the effect - it looked like just a bunch of yachts on the first picture and right in the 2nd picture you see one speed boat adding to the calm charm of Manila and Manila Bay just after sunrise.  You can see the different shade of blue between the water (feels closer to "Bondi" blue) and the sky (sky blue?).  Anyhow, you can also see the infamous Manila smog - you can usually see it hover over the metropolis during this time of the day and given this nice, clear-skies weather.  Well, I love my Manila. :-)
Which one do you like better?  The first or second photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment